Monday 29 July 2013

NEWS: DJ KHALED PROPOSED WITH THE RING, NOW NICKI MINAJ IS WEARING IT...?

Nicki Minaj was photographed wearing the ring (seem like it is) DJ Khaled proposed with the next day after he did. Has she said "Yes"?
Nicki Minaj has set off rumours that she might have accepted DJ Khaled’s marriage proposal after stepping out with a huge sparkler on her ring finger just a day after his love-filled video message asking for her hand in marriage.

The Super Bass singer was spotted dining at Crustacean with her girl pals in Beverly Hills last night, sporting a massive diamond – worth $500,000 Splash News reports – and markedly similar to the one the celebrity DJ and producer whipped out in his video proposal.

Nicki has remained tight-lipped over the whole incident, but did indicate that love is definitely in the air, taking to her Instagram page to post a picture of herself standing in front of a sign with the word love written over, captioning the snap with “It’s all u need”.

The picture from Nicki's Instagram page

She also opted to wear a pink t-shirt also emblazoned with the words “Love Dirty” as she headed out for dinner on Saturday night. 

Nicki in a pink tee saying "Love Dirty", flashing the ring

DJ Khaled shown proposing with the ring in an online video via MTV.

On friday a video message via MTV News in which DJ Khaled declared his love for the 30-year-old went viral.

In it he told the singer: “I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I know that you’re busy...

“You need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you. You gotta take your time and think about it, I understand… but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and about how serious this is to me.

“I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I wanna marry you.”

Well, fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment